Ambrose Real Estate Group

Ken Direct: 604-240-2547 |

Ken Ambrose


When you’re wanting to Sell or Buy a home, a townhome, a suite or a condo, you’re dealing with one of the most valuable investments of your life, therefore it’s important (valuable) for your interests to be represented by a properly qualified REALTOR® who would be “Working For You”.  The REALTOR® should be qualified in area knowledge, market knowledge, product knowledge, and something that’s becoming increasingly important, up-to-date Professional knowledge.  The belief or expression that “All Realtors Are The Same”, is an antiquated assumption and one which could prove to be both disappointing and costly to both Sellers & Buyers.
“We believe in providing our Sellers and Buyers with Personal Attention, Professional Service, and Up-To-Date Information they can Trust to keep them ahead in the Real Estate Market.”
And Very Importantly for Buyers & Sellers – we are fervent believers in staying up-to-date on how to represent and protect the best interests of our Buyers & Sellers through our regular participation in Continuing Professional Education and Advanced Industry Education Courses, i.e. Annual Legal Updates, Condo Advanced Strata Law, Writing Enforceable Contracts, Professional Presentation of Offers, Negotiating Skills, Conflict Resolution, Buyer Agency, Know Your Product, Professionalism.
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.